The safety of our team and guests is of paramount importance. To ensure we all keep safe please see the below guidance.
- We have created one-way systems (with distance markers) for entry, exit and toilet access. Please respect social distancing when moving through the venue.
- Our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move chairs or tables.
- We are only accepting card payments to reduce risk to our team, please use contactless wherever possible
- Our menus and ordering can be done either via our ‘order at table’ software or a single use paper copy which will be on your table
- Hand sanitiser points will be available throughout, we will be following a robust cleaning system including all guest touch points
- Our team will be washing their hands every twenty minutes and provided with the correct PPE for the duty they are performing.
- Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible, please do not think we are being distant, if you need anything, please let us know
These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance. We will send you a confirmation email 24 hours prior to your booking and would encourage you to review the guidance immediately prior to your visit.
We’re doing everything we can to ensure our venues are safe, if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve you can contact our dedicated COVID officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.